<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2500538884586559029?origin\x3dhttp://simple-ting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She tried, then she failed.
She trusted, she was disappointed.

But ultimately,
she still dreams,
still believes in all the beautiful things in this world:
kindness,
promises &
true love.

So,
she tries with all her might,
loves like she has never been hurt,
lives like there is no tomorrow,
for she knows that her happiness lies in none other than her own hands & she doesn't want the present to become her regret of tomorrow.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Friday, November 13, 2009
of relationships

Met up with the group after not having done so for ages. Thinking back, it just makes me realise how fragile friendship or in fact, any relationship could be, especially when we are too blinded by what we saw & what we heard to really feel with our hearts or to think rationally. After all, what you saw may not be the truth, what you heard may be fabricated. But I guess along the way, I do learn to cherish what I have even more & I am glad that nothing has seemed to change much.

Dinner, dessert & lot of catching up. When 3 out of 4 are brokenhearted at the moment, I think that pretty much set the tone of the day. I guess venting it out helps though since suppressing will only make moving on even harder. It is ok to indulge in that sadness but it is just as important to know when to stop mourning & move on gracefully. Well, we should just quit crying for someone else's losses, shouldn't we??? In any case, I am sure we will be able to find our true love eventually in the near future... =)

Sometimes in life, some people are just never meant to stay by our side no matter how hard we wish they do. I just wish that we could all learn to embrace it with a smile & let go when we it is time to for it is the present & the future which are going to matter while these people will just be part of our past, nothing more than beautiful memories. I am still in the process of grasping it but I am sure I will be able to do it soon.

With the guys.

& with the girl. I am genuinely delighted to have this lovely girl as good friend again. For the past, I have forgotten & I just hope that this friendship of ours will be even stronger after all these. Hope that she will be able to meet a guy who truly appreciates her for who she is as she is certainly worth it.





P.S: Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.