<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2500538884586559029?origin\x3dhttp://simple-ting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She tried, then she failed.
She trusted, she was disappointed.

But ultimately,
she still dreams,
still believes in all the beautiful things in this world:
kindness,
promises &
true love.

So,
she tries with all her might,
loves like she has never been hurt,
lives like there is no tomorrow,
for she knows that her happiness lies in none other than her own hands & she doesn't want the present to become her regret of tomorrow.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
mugging mode

Mugging in progress till the 23rd of the month. I think this time round, I really need plenty of luck. Too little time, too much to study for.

Overnight group studying with Hui & YY did not turn out to be working very well. I think all of us have short concentration span. Minimal amount of studying while the rest of the time was spent on heart-to-heart-talk, lazing around & persuading me to open a Facebook account by showing me how it could be used to stalk people I could show concern by knowing more about the lives of people around me which ended with Hui coming up with a conclusion about true love as stated below.

Randomly browsing people's photos on Facebook when Hui suddenly pointed to a photo of a couple.
Hui: Do you think that the girl is pretty?
Me: Eh...... Nope.
Hui: Oh, then that must be true love.
Me: -.-""""
So, presumably, I would expect her future boyfriend to be not much of a looker. Warped logic, but I figure that love isn't about logic most of the time.

Anyway, I guess studying in the comfort of my home or someone else's home is not going to work after all. Maybe I should try going out to study on my own instead. >.<. Shall see how.