<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2500538884586559029?origin\x3dhttp://simple-ting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She tried, then she failed.
She trusted, she was disappointed.

But ultimately,
she still dreams,
still believes in all the beautiful things in this world:
kindness,
promises &
true love.

So,
she tries with all her might,
loves like she has never been hurt,
lives like there is no tomorrow,
for she knows that her happiness lies in none other than her own hands & she doesn't want the present to become her regret of tomorrow.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
happy

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.

And so,
I let go of my past, focus on my present & work harder for my future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favourite make up brushes at the moment.

Have been using these lovely brushes from MakeUpShow for more than a month. MakeUpShow is a rising brand in Shanghai, China. Who says "Made In China" is necessarily lousy & of inferior quality? This is definitely not the case.

To be honest, I was a little apprehensive to make the purchase when I know it is a product of China too. I mean, China could be doing well in a lot of things but cosmetics line, pretty unheard of I guess. However, upon hearing some raves & trying out the brushes at a store at Vivo, I am sold. Bought them immediately since there was an ongoing GSS promotion of 10% off for all brush sets then so the set only cost me about $90 after discount.

Glad to say that I do not regret buying the set at all. Love the brushes to bits. Feel as though wind is kissing my skin whenever I use them. Super soft. Have practically thrown my other brushes into the cold palace since I bought this set.

Amazing reviews of the brushes could be found in:
Beauty On The Way Part 1
Beauty On The Way Part 2
Faces By Sarah