<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2500538884586559029?origin\x3dhttp://simple-ting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She tried, then she failed.
She trusted, she was disappointed.

But ultimately,
she still dreams,
still believes in all the beautiful things in this world:
kindness,
promises &
true love.

So,
she tries with all her might,
loves like she has never been hurt,
lives like there is no tomorrow,
for she knows that her happiness lies in none other than her own hands & she doesn't want the present to become her regret of tomorrow.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Monday, March 14, 2011
FAT

So, I have finally woken up from illusion & decided to face the fact that I am FAT.

That is only after

-I bought new digital bathroom scale to replace the old, faulty one, only to realise that I weigh 3kg more than what I thought I weighed all the while which means I am even fatter than what I thought I was.

-constant nagging from a nasty concerned friend about how I am getting fat practically every time we meet & repetitive emphasis on how he thinks tall, STICK-THIN, fair-skinned girls, preferably with big boobs hot. & not forgetting to mention that any fleshier than the above category is considered too fat to his liking though it is clearly not my concern.

-the last straw was when I managed to dig out 2 pairs of shorts which I have not worn for a long time from my wardrobe but to my dismay, I could no longer fit into them. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ='( Ewwww...

But it is ok, I guess for I am going to work towards my ideal weight & hopefully will be hitting my goal soon. Must be determined. I don't want to be fat. Urgh...

Say NO to this. >.<